rowning Medallion firearms walk the fine line between “tool” and “art”, and the BPS Medallion is no exception. The scrolled Engraving on the sides of the receiver features game birds in flight. The bluing on the action and barrel has been polished to a reflective sheen. Likewise, the Grade II/III Walnut used for the stock and forearm are Checkered and finished with a durable gloss. The Medallion stands out from the rest of the BPS line, but don’t be afraid to take it out and use it – with proper care and cleaning, it will retain its beauty for generations.
Aside from the aesthetic features of the BPS Medallion, it still retains the rock-solid construction that makes the BPS line stand apart from the competition. A solid forged and machined steel receiver with dual action bars for strength, bottom ejection and feeding for ergonomics, and Browning’s Total Barrel Dynamics for superior barrel life and shot patterning.
- RECEIVER – Forged and machined steel; Polish blued finish; Scroll engraving
- BARREL – Gloss blued finish; Ventilated rib
- ACTION – 20 gauge and .410 bore, 3” chamber; 16 and 28 gauge, 2¾” chamber; Bottom ejection; Dual steel action bars; Top-tang safety
- STOCK – High gloss Grade II/III walnut
- FEATURES – Three Invector-Plus choke tubes with 20 gauge (F,M,IC); Three Standard Invector choke tubes with 16 and 28 gauge and .410 bore (F,M,IC); Silver colored front bead